We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. The summer is a fast-paced time full of life at Pence Construction.
As a marketing intern, you will work daily with our team to create events, proposals and more. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand, and maintain our marketing influence.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Research competitor proposals
- Assist writer in composing proposal content
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing activities (e.g. social media content creation, events, etc.)
- Help distribute marketing materials and swag
- Help organize marketing events including the annual summer picnic
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Must be available during summer months (June-Sept) depending on school schedule
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Suite
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong event assistance
Our philosophy is simple. The foundation of our success is rooted in the skills and talents of our people and their commitment to who we are. Pence lives by a set of values and we look to our employees to keep those values in everything they do. On your first day at Pence, you will learn about those values and how we live them straight from our owners.
Founded in 1949 by Dale Pence, in Salem Ore., Pence Construction has been passionate about building with integrity and quality for decades. With many long-standing client relationships and lengthy employee tenure, Pence is a trusted partner to our clients.
Formerly known as LCG Pence, Pence is owned by Paul Schulz and Dave Hays. With more than 150 employees currently, Pence serves a wide variety of clients from senior living, education, multi family housing, office, and more. We are looking for talented and value-oriented people to join us.