The Office Services Coordinator performs a wide variety of clerical and administrative duties, which includes providing a high level of customer service and support, while consistently producing an excellent work product.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, the employee must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The following duties are representative of the job but are not all inclusive and other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Answer and direct all incoming calls
- Manage the FP-Post Base mailing system and maintain the postage account. Including, preparing outgoing mail for collection, shipping various types of mail and boxes using various courier services
- Distribute all incoming mail, packages, faxes, and other deliveries
- Maintain security system (Shorenstein Portal) – assign door fobs and security codes, help desk for fobs
- Update monthly office directory and job list
- Order and organize office supplies, maintain supplies stock and first aid kit
- Ensure conference rooms and huddle rooms are stocked with office supplies
- Schedule off site meeting rooms
- Prepare meeting materials
- Deposit incoming checks using appropriate software
- Coordinate any office maintenance, interior and exterior, with Shorenstein approved vendors – research costs, obtain bids, choose and schedule vendor, monitor results
- Maintain common areas (kitchen, lobby) including straightening, organizing, running dishwasher, cleaning out the fridge monthly,
- Maintain cleaning supplies in the conference rooms, kitchen, etc
- Test the defibrillator monthly
- Make hotel and travel reservations
- Order flowers and gift baskets
- Coordinate lunches for forecasting meetings and monthly office
- Scanning project forecast packs for the Senior Process Controls Manager on a monthly basis
- Generate memos, emails, and reports when appropriate
- Manage Birthday cards and calendar
- Orient new employees to office
- Assist with philanthropy meetings and getting donations sent
- Run company errands and other miscellaneous office tasks as needed or assigned.
The following qualifications are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities needed to perform the job but are not all inclusive.
- High School diploma or
- At least one year of experience performing job duties noted or similar duties in an office
- Able to interact with a wide range of people in an open, friendly, customer- oriented manner
- Excellent customer service
- Strong work ethic
- Able to create a positive environment
- Experience in Outlook, Excel, Word, and multi-line phone system
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Motivated self-starter and self-manager
- Strong ability to problem-solve
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Working knowledge of standard office equipment
This job operates in a professional office environment. It routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copiers, etc. Must be able to work for extended periods of time in front of a computer. Is required to lift 10lbs regularly and up to 25lbs occasionally. Regular attendance is required to perform the job satisfactorily.
Our philosophy is simple. The foundation of our success is rooted in the skills and talents of our people and their commitment to who we are. Pence lives by a set of values and we look to our employees to keep those values in everything they do. On your first day at Pence, you will learn about those values and how we live them straight from our owners.
Founded in 1949 by Dale Pence, in Salem Ore., Pence Construction has been passionate about building with integrity and quality for decades. With many long-standing client relationships and lengthy employee tenure, Pence is a trusted partner to our clients.
Formerly known as LCG Pence, Pence is owned by Paul Schulz and Dave Hays. With more than 150 employees currently, Pence serves a wide variety of clients from senior living, education, multi family housing, office, and more. We are looking for talented and value-oriented people to join us.