Location: Corvallis, Oregon
SQ FT: 100,000+
Project Type: Higher Education, Historic, Sustainability
The McAlexander Fieldhouse was constructed in 1910 and served as the local Armory. More recently it has been home to the Reserve Officer Training Course (ROTC), housed batting cages for the baseball team and provided a lace for intramural sports. The fieldhouse was upgraded to function as an improved recreational facility; including a climbing wall, indoor turf field, two basketball courts and a classroom. The project also restored the facade of the building by revealing and replacing the fenestration which once allowed daylight into the space as well as upgrading the building systems to exceed code requirements and achieve LEED Gold Certification.
For more information about this project, or for new project inquiries please contact: